SGIO Business Hours
On 15 June 1926, the Western Australian Government established the State Government Insurance Office (SGIO) to provide workers’ compensation insurance to miners in the Kalgoorlie goldfields. In August 1992, the Lawrence government announced the SGIO was to be sold. This was completed by the Court government in 1994. If you want to connect with the customer service department of SGIO, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about SGIO hours of operation that includes SGIO opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
SGIO Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am–4:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am–4:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on Sat-Sun: closed. The business center is on Sat-Sun: closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, SGIO is closed for business.
- Faults & technical support : SGIO‘s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does SGIO Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||4:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||4:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||4:00 pm|
SGIO Holiday Hours
The SGIO website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Public holiday
- New year’s day
- Boxing day
- Christmas day
SGIO Special Event Hours
SGIO company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting SGIO to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach SGIO customer support by calling 13 32 33 number directly.
- Email Contact: Not available email in the site.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 46 Colin St, West Perth WA 6005 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for SGIO.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : BOOKING.COM.AU HOURS
Submit your review
Always fun to sit on hold while they read your whole policy so it seems....just supposed to check something small. They come back on the line and still haven't worked out the most simple of math!