Booking.com.au Business Hours
Booking.com is a travel fare aggregator website and travel metasearch engine for lodging reservations. It is owned and operated by and is the primary revenue source of United States-based Booking Holdings. Booking.com is headquartered in Amsterdam. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Booking.com.au, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Booking.com.au hours of operation that includes Booking.com.au opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Booking.com.au Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 8:00 am–6:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 8:00 am–6:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on Sat-Sun: closed. The business center is on Sat-Sun: closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Booking.com.au is closed for business.
- Faults & technical support : Booking.com.au‘s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Booking.com.au Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
Booking.com.au Holiday Hours
The Booking.com.au website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Public holiday
- New year’s day
- Boxing day
- Christmas day
Booking.com.au Special Event Hours
Booking.com.au company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Booking.com.au to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Booking.com.au customer support by calling +31 70 770 3884 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, Netherlands Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
- Booking.com.au Customer Service
- Website Booking.com.au
- Booking.com.au Facebook Page
- Booking.com.au Twitter Page
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Booking.com.au.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : NSW TRAINLINK HOURS
Submit your review
Gave a false price for my booking. Very unhappy and was charged over $100