Allied Express Business Hours
Allied Express is the largest, independently owned courier and express freight company in Australia with offices in all major mainland capitals. Our fleet of over 1000 vehicles covers the entire country with a comprehensive range of fast, efficient express freight transport services ranging from the inner city bicycles to line-haul vehicles. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Allied Express, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Allied Express hours of operation that includes Allied Express opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Allied Express Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 8:00 am–6:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 8:00 am–6:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on Sat-Sun: closed. The business center is on Sat-Sun: closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Allied Express is closed for business.
- Faults & technical support : Allied Express‘s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Allied Express Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
Allied Express Holiday Hours
The Allied Express website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Public holiday
- Christmas day
Allied Express Special Event Hours
Allied Express company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Allied Express to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Allied Express customer support by calling 13 13 73 number directly.
- Email Contact: Not available email in the site.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Unit 2, Building 1, 62 Hume Hwy, Chullora NSW 2190 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
- Allied Express Customer Service
- Website Allied Express
- Allied Express Facebook Page
- Allied Express Twitter Page
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Allied Express.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : SGIO HOURS
Allied Express Reviews
Submit your review
Terrible. Awful. Will NEVER use again. Delivered my parcel to the depot in Port Melbourne to go that day. It sat there for 2 days. When they did get around to sending it, they sent it to WA instead of NT. Eventually made it to Darwin