Woolworths Business Hours
Woolworths Supermarkets is an Australian supermarket/grocery store chain owned by Woolworths Group. Founded in 1924, Woolworths along with Coles forms a near-duopoly of Australian supermarkets accounting for about 80% of the Australian market. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Woolworths, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Woolworths hours of operation that includes Woolworths opening hours, closing, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Woolworths Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm The business center is open Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and Sunday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm. The business center is open on Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and Sunday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, woolworths is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : woolworths’s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Woolworths Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am||5:00 pm|
Woolworths Holiday Hours
The Woolworths website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Labor Day
- Boxing Day
- Christmas Day
Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day. No appointment needed but it’s worth calling to check your condition can be treated. Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
Woolworths Special Event Hours
Woolworths company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Woolworths to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Woolworths customer support by calling 1300 767 969 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Woolworths customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista NSW 2153
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Woolworths.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : BUNNINGS HOURS
Submit your review
Why are they not open 24 hours a day when Woolworths with Coles have closed or ruined all the other 24 hour grocery stores?
I kinda nutted in isle 5 and I blamed it said I dropped shampoo on the floor and then Linda (the manager) came (not literally) and cleaned it up. What a legend five stars.