Bunnings Business Hours
Bunnings Group, trading as Bunnings Warehouse, is an Australian household hardware chain. The chain has been owned by Wesfarmers since 1994, and has stores in Australia. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Bunnings, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Bunnings hours of operation that includes Bunnings opening hours, closing, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Bunnings Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. The business center is open Monday – Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday and Sunday: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. The business center is open on Saturday and Sunday: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Bunnings is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : Bunnings’s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Bunnings Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||7:00 a.m.||7:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||7:00 a.m.||7:00 p.m.|
Bunnings Holiday Hours
The Bunnings website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day
Bunnings has informed the SDA that all Warehouses and Small Format Stores will close on Christmas Day.
Opening hours on Boxing Day for Bunnings will vary from store to store. Flagship stores will be open from 8am – 6pm and most other stores will follow public holiday trading hours.
Bunnings Special Event Hours
Bunnings company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Adult D.I.Y. Workshops
Our expert team members run free interactive workshops to give you all the information you need to get your D.I.Y. projects off to a good start.
Come in-store and help support your local community groups. There are always fun and free activities on offer, like face painting, ladies D.I.Y. workshops and more.
Contacting Bunnings to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Bunnings customer support by calling (03) 9581 7100 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Bunnings customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 23-27 Nepean Highway, Mentone VIC 3194
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Bunnings.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : TNT Business Hours
Submit your review
Interestingly this page states Bunnings observes Federal Holidays but excludes ANZAC Day.
Shame on you Westfarmers, putting the dolllar above the memory & service of the fallen and returned service men of Australia.
I have always found the service here very good. The staff are very knowledgeable and always willing to help. But today I was appalled to have the manager question me from a distance in a raised voice for all to hear asking whether I had a mask exemption. I do, but that’s beside the point. It was so inappropriate and meant to be intimidating. When I challenged her she quickly apologised but it was a shallow apology as she just as quickly defended herself. There was no sincerity at all which is why I write this now. If she reads this my hope is she will think on and not act like this to another customer.
I love this store, so much varity. Plenty of parking. Easy to drive in and out. Service is great.