Recently updated on February 20th, 2024 at 06:03 am
Vodafone is the third largest mobile telecommunications company in Australia. It operates wholesale and retail mobile and Internet services both directly to the public and to other companies. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Vodafone, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Vodafone hours of operation.
Most Vodafone stores are OPEN on these holidays
-New Year’s Day
-King’s birthday holiday
Vodafone Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open daily 9:30 am – 7:00 pm, local time. The business center is open daily 24 Hours local time.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm and Sunday 10:00 am – 05:30, local time. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Vodafone is closed for business.
- Faults & technical support : Vodafone’s faults and technical teams are open 24/7, all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Vodafone Australia open and close?
|Store hours today
Vodafone Holiday Hours
The Vodafone website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays. The holidays observed include:
- Vodafone Australia Public Holidays – open
Vodafone Special Event Hours
Vodafone company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Vodafone to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Vodafone customer support by calling 1555 number directly. If you need assistance with Business services, you will need to call 1300 111 111. Mobile customers will need to call 1300 111 111. If you need to reach the Fixed Line Vodafone technical support, call 1300 300 3322. All other customers will need to call 1300 788 379.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Vodafone customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Vodafone, 177 Pacific Hwy, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Q. Is there Vodafone in Australia?
A. Vodafone Australia is part of the TPG Telecom Group.
Q. How do I call Vodafone Australia from outside Australia?
A. +61 426 320 000
Q. What is phone number of Vodafone Australia?
A. Alternatively you can call us on 1555 from your Vodafone phone or 1300 650 410 from any phone.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Vodafone .
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Optus Business Hours
Submit your review
I have made 5 phone calls and my issue is still unresolved. The customer service call centre in India is appaulling and I was lied to about my bill. I was hung up on and other times transferred often to the wrong department. Vodafone continually billed me for a mobile phone I paid out 4 months ago.
good service, very helpful