Ticketmaster Business Hours
Ticketmaster has been operating in Australia since 1995, Recognised as a market leader in the ticketing and entertainment industry. The business is constantly investing in technology and innovation and has a commitment to deliver world class service across the sector. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Ticketmaster, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Ticketmaster hours of operation that includes Ticketmaster opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Ticketmaster Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am–5:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am–5:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on Sat-Sun: closed. The business center is on Sat-Sun: closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Ticketmaster is closed for business.
- Faults & technical support : Ticketmaster‘s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Ticketmaster Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
Ticketmaster Holiday Hours
The Ticketmaster website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Boxing Day
Ticketmaster Special Event Hours
Ticketmaster company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Ticketmaster to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Ticketmaster customer support by calling 13 61 00 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 13 Campbell St, Haymarket NSW 2000 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Ticketmaster.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : BIG W GUNGAHLIN HOURS
Submit your review
Terrible non-existent customer service. 10 minutes on call waiting to have the automated response of "we are unable to take your call" followed by an automated hang up.
Ticketmaster should be ashamed.