Citylink Business Hours
CityLink was built between 1996 and 2000 and was eight times larger than any other road project in Melbourne of that time. Toll plazas for manual tolling were deemed impractical, and delays associated with plaza operations would have decreased the advantages of using the new road. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Citylink, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Citylink hours of operation that includes Citylink opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Citylink Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 7:00 am-7:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 7:00 am-7:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat-Sun: 7:00 am-7:00 pm. The business center is on open Sat-Sun: 7:00 am-7:00 pm. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Citylink is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : Citylink‘s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Citylink Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Sunday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
Citylink Holiday Hours
The Citylink website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Boxing Day
Citylink Special Event Hours
Citylink company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Citylink to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Citylink customer support by calling 13 33 31 or International calling +61 3 8656 8288 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 36 Balston St, Southbank VIC 3006 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Citylink.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : TICKETMASTER HOURS
Submit your review
Oh it puts lead in me pencil