Target Business Hours
Target Australia is a mid-price department store chain owned by Wesfarmers. It is Australia’s largest department store chain by store number, operating 293 stores throughout the country. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Target, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Target hours of operation that includes Target opening hours, closing, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Target Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm The business center is open Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and Sunday: Closed. The business center is on open Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and Sunday: Closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Target is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : Target’s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Target Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
Target Holiday Hours
The Target website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day
- St. Stephen’s Day
Target stores will be open on Labor Day. Walmart locations will be open on Labor Day, but check your local store to find out if their hours are different for the holiday.
Target stores are open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. or 11 p.m., depending on location, on Christmas Eve. However, all Target stores will be closed on Christmas Day.
Jan. 1 is traditionally a busy shopping day, and the vast majority of malls and major retailers will be open on New Year’s Day 2018.
Target Special Event Hours
Target company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Target to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Target customer support by calling 1300 753 567 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Target customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Reply Paid 41, North Geelong VIC 3215, Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Target.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : QLD TRANSPORT HOURS
Submit your review
Great Target store. They don't have as extensive a range as the bigger, suburban stores but they have all the basics you're likely to need.