QLD Transport Business Hours
The Department of Transport and Main Roads is a department of the Queensland Government, formed in April 2009 with the merger of the Queensland Transport and the Department of Main Roads. If you want to connect with the customer service department of QLD Transport, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about QLD Transport hours of operation that includes QLD Transport opening hours, closing, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
QLD Transport Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm The business center is open Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Weekends: The customer service department is Saturday – Sunday: Closed. The business center is on Saturday – Sunday: Closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, QLD Transport is closed for business.
- Faults & technical support : QLD Transport’s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does QLD Transport Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
QLD Transport Holiday Hours
The QLD Transport website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Anzac Day
- Easter Sunday
- Christmas Day
Monday 24th December (Christmas Eve) – Special timetables similar to a Saturday service will run. Last buses will run between 10 pm and 11 pm. Tuesday 25th December (Christmas Day) – We won’t be running services on Christmas Day.
Translink Christmas Day and Boxing Day service 2017. During the Christmas holiday period some services will run to different timetables.
QLD Transport Special Event Hours
QLD Transport company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
The department holds events for community engagement and to celebrate project milestones. The department also attends events to provide information on initiatives, projects, and campaigns.
Contacting QLD Transport to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach QLD Transport customer support by calling 13 23 80 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the QLD Transport customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Shop 1, Burleigh Home Space , 1 Santa Maria Court Burleigh Waters, Qld, 4220
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for QLD Transport.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : BIG W HOURS
QLD Transport Reviews
Submit your review
Helpful and friendly staff with a little bit of a cue for service as they are always busy as lots of people attend