Westpac Bank Business Hours
Westpac Bank is the largest first bank in Australia. Westpac Banking Corporation, commonly known as Westpac, is an Australian bank and financial-services provider headquartered at Westpac Place in Sydney.. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Westpac Bank, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Westpac Bank hours of operation.
Westpac Bank Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open daily 8:00 am – 8:00 pm. The business center is open daily from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday 6:00 am – 8:00 pm and Sunday 6:00 am – 8:00. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Westpac Bank is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : Westpac Bank’s faults and technical teams are open 24/7, all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Westpac Bank Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Saturday||6:00 AM||8:00 PM|
|Sunday||6:00 AM||8:00 PM|
Westpac Bank Holiday Hours
The Westpac Bank website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the bank observes Federal holidays.
Public Holiday: Open
Westpac Bank Special Event Hours
Westpac Bank company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Westpac Bank to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Westpac Bank customer support by calling 1300 651 089 number directly. Customer support department for personal customer support calling 132 032 and Business Customer support calling 132 142 and Corporate online customer support calling 132 142 from overseas calling this number (+61 2) 9155 7700
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Westpac Bank customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
- Westpac Bank Customer Service
- Westpac Bank Website
- Westpac Bank Facebook Page
- Westpac Bank Twitter Page
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Westpac Bank .
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Citibank Business Hours
Westpac Bank Reviews
Submit your review
I am over my bank balance continually being Pending? I never know how much money is really in my account. One day I think I have X amount and the next day
I find out that I don't. There must be a better way of finding out your true bank balance especially when it is your own money that is in your account
Nowhere can I find what time bank counters open.
from last one hour I m trying to find out "what r opening hours of a branch in my area " nor give u time and nor tell u ,that due to lockdown not open for public .
what a shit service
I can not give an unbiased review. The Bank has treated me, a Returned Vietnam Veteran in a most Shoddy Manner. Sure I did stuff up and have been honest about it. I borrowed money from my Flexi Borrowed not Stole and am paying it bac at the rate of $!000 a month. The am Trapped in Japan By the Government CV19 Lock-down. WESTPAC Has seen fit to Block my Funds TPI Pension and leave me adrift in this foreign Country without access to food, medical attention. They have and still Jeopardized my Health and Well being. My Life is s definitely at great risk and yet the Bank is doing very little to correct this situation. I have no Funds and as an Illegal Alien I am not allowed to own a Mobile phone and SIM. I do not know f this PC is legal for me either. In my opinion WESTPAC is Targeting me for Special attension and DELIBERATELY putting my Life at Great Risk as I suffer Heart Disease, PTSD, Anginer and several other disorders. I also have a Service Dog who I have to feed and care for. Weno longer have food to sustain us or Access t Hospitals or Ambulance if required. In Short WETSPAC's Behavior in general is disgusting and I believe they should be Closed Down and not allowed to do further business in Australia,
horrible customer service by teller susa. she was talking down to me when i asked her some questions on the money transfer. She was saying something stupid at my face.