Westnet Business Hours
Westnet is a Perth-based Australian telecommunications company providing broadband ADSL, broadband ADSL2+, satellite broadband, dialup Internet, telephony and web-hosting services to homes and businesses across Australia. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Westnet, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Westnet hours of operation that includes Westnet opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Westnet Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 8:00 am–10:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 8:00 am–10:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat-Sun: 9:00 am–6:00 pm. The business center is on open Sat-Sun: 9:00 am–6:00 pm. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Westnet is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : Westnet‘s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Westnet Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
Westnet Holiday Hours
The Westnet website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas day
- Boxing day
- Labor day
- New year’s day
Westnet Special Event Hours
Westnet company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Westnet to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Westnet customer support by calling 13 19 60 or 1300 786 068 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Locked Bag 16, Cloisters Square, WA 6850 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Westnet.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : SPORTSBET HOURS
Submit your review
If I could give less that 1 star I would. Disconnected my adsl and sent a text to connect to NBN despite me not placing an order with them.