Western Union Business Hours
Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees, foreign exchange rates and taxes may vary by brand, channel, and location based on a number of factors. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Western Union, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Western Union hours of operation that includes Western Union opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Western Union Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am–5:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am–5:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat: 9:30 am–1:00 pm and Sun: closed. The business center is on open Sat: 9:30 am–1:00 pm and Sun: closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Western Union is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : Western Union‘s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Western Union Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:30 am||1:00 pm|
Western Union Holiday Hours
The Western Union website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas day
- New year’s day
- Boxing day
Western Union Special Event Hours
Western Union company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Western Union to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Western Union customer support by calling 1800 501 500 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 20 Hall St, Bondi Beach NSW 2026 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
- Western Union Customer Service
- Website Western Union
- Western Union Facebook Page
- Western Union Twitter Page
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Western Union.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : SWAN TAXIS HOURS
Western Union Reviews
Submit your review
The worst customer service ever. He didn’t do the transaction because my mi