VicRoads Business Hours
VicRoads or the Roads Corporation of Victoria is a statutory corporation which is the road and traffic authority in the state of Victoria, Australia. It is responsible for maintenance and construction of the arterial road network, as well as driver licensing and vehicle registration. If you want to connect with the customer service department of VicRoads, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about VicRoads hours of operation that includes VicRoads opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
VicRoads Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 8:00 am–5.30 pm. The business center is open Monday to Friday: 8:00 am–5.30 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Saturday: 8.30 am-12.30 pm and Sunday: Closed. The business center is on open Sat: 8:30 am–12:30 pm and Sunday: Closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, VicRoads is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : VicRoads’s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does VicRoads Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||12:30 pm|
VicRoads Holiday Hours
The VicRoads website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Years Day
- Australia Day
- Labour Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- ANZAC Day
- Queen’s Birthday
- Bendigo Cup Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
VicRoads Special Event Hours
VicRoads company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Events and filming on our roads
If you want to film on Victoria’s roads, or if you want to organise an event like a fun run, cycle race or street fair, you must apply for a permit from the relevant road authority. These special events are considered to be “non-road activities”.
Contacting VicRoads to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach VicRoads customer support by calling 13 11 71 number directly and International calling +61 3 8391 3216.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 60 Denmark Street, Kew VIC 3101 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for VicRoads.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : PETBARN HOURS
Submit your review
Absolute madness and a disgrace. The government should be ashamed and understand the need to open another additional office for those in the Eastern suburbs. I feel for the staff too.