Unimelb Library Business Hours
The University Library comprises the two directorates of Scholarly Information and Research and Collections, operating within Academic Services as part of University Services. Strategic leadership is provided by the Director, Scholarly Services University Librarian. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Unimelb Library, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Unimelb Library hours of operation that includes Unimelb Library opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Unimelb Library Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu: 8:45 am – 7:00 pm and Fri: 8:45 am – 6:00 pm. The business center is open Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu: 8:45 am – 7:00 pm and Fri: 8:45 am – 6:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm and Sun: Closed. The business center is on open Sat: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm and Sun: Closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Unimelb Library is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : Unimelb Library’s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Unimelb Library Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:45 am||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:45 am||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:45 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:45 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday||8:45 am||6:00 pm|
|Saturday||1:00 pm||5:00 pm|
Unimelb Library Holiday Hours
The Unimelb Library website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Public Holiday
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- Laboar Day
- New year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
Unimelb Library Special Event Hours
Unimelb Library company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Special Collections are one part of the larger group of Cultural Collections. They comprise the Rare Books collection, the Print collection and the Rare Music collection.
Contacting Unimelb Library to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Unimelb Library customer support by calling (136352) number directly or International calling +(61 3) 9035 5511.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarter here: Grattan Street, Parkville, Victoria, 3010 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Unimelb Library.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : PACIFIC FAIR HOURS
Unimelb Library Reviews
Submit your review
Great study space - The bathrooms are especially conducive to having a mental breakdown.