TPG Business Hours
TPG is a force in the Australian telecommunications industry. They provide a diverse range of communication services to residential customers, small and medium enterprises (SMEs), government, large corporate enterprises and wholesale customers. If you want to connect with the customer service department of TPG, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about TPG hours of operation that includes TPG opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
TPG Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am–5:30 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am–5:30 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on Sat-Sun: closed. The business center is on Sat-Sun: closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, TPG is closed for business.
- Faults & technical support : TPG‘s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does TPG Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||5:30 pm|
TPG Holiday Hours
The TPG website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- New Year’s Day
TPG Special Event Hours
TPG company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting TPG to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach TPG customer support by calling 13 14 23 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 65 Waterloo Rd, North Ryde NSW 2113 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for TPG.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : WILSON PARKING HOURS
Submit your review
Service is NON EXISTENT. I have attempted to call on many occasions, only to be kept on hold for 2 - 4 hours only to be cut off. I would never stay on hold for this long if I wasn’t desperate. I have no internet, no computer, no phone. They did not supply replacement modem as agreed. I was left on hold on live chat for just as long & was never connected. I am going to the ombudsman to see what I can do. WILL NEVER RECOMMEND TOG TO ANYONE EVER.
Ended up paying for 2 providers for a month due to TPG not contacting my existing provider to transfer the service correctly.