Recently updated on February 21st, 2024 at 11:51 am
SFM is a fish market in New South Wales, Australia. Which is the third largest fish market in the world.. If you want to connect with the customer service department of SFM, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about SFM hours of operation that includes SFM opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
SFM is OPEN on these holidays
-King’s birthday holiday
SFM Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 7:00 am–4:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 7:00 am–4:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat-Sun: 7:00 am–4:00 pm. The business center is on open Sat-Sun: 7:00 am–4:00 pm. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, SFM is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : SFM‘s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does SFM Australia open and close?
|Store hours today
SFM Holiday Hours
The SFM website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- New year’s Day
SFM Special Event Hours
SFM company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Get everything you need to celebrate the Easter long weekend with Sydney Fish Market’s extended trading hours.
Retailers will be opening their doors from 5am-5pm on Friday 29th March. Business will continue as usual over the remainder of the long weekend, with retailers open from 7am-4pm daily.
Think meat, fresh veg, bread, coffee, cheese, wine, and all the fresh seafood you could dream of. See you there!
Contacting SFM to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach SFM customer support by calling (02) 9004 1100 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Corner Pyrmont Bridge Rd &, Bank St, Pyrmont NSW 2009 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for SFM.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: PERTH ZOO HOURS
Submit your review
This companies actions have resulted in the partial destruction of local roads, fences and bridges used by the community.