Service NSW Business Hours
Service NSW is a whole of New South Wales Government Service access point that provides online, and in-person offices that handle more than 800 types of transactions including Functions of Roads and Maritime services including boat or drivers licences, photo cards and vehicle and boat registration. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Service NSW, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Service NSW hours of operation that includes Service NSW opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Service NSW Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm and Sun: Closed. The business center is on open Sat: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm and Sun: Closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Service NSW is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : Service NSW’s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Service NSW Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||3:00 pm|
Service NSW Holiday Hours
The Service NSW website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Australia Day (26 January)
- Public holiday
- Boxing Day
In NSW when Australia Day falls on a Saturday or Sunday, there is to be no public holiday on that day and instead the following Monday is declared a public holiday. Good Friday and Easter Monday are two national public holidays.
Service NSW Special Event Hours
Service NSW company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Large-scale commercial event:
If you’re applying to sell or supply alcohol at a trade fair that is open to the public and has an anticipated patron capacity of 2,000 or more, you must lodge an application for a Large-scale commercial event.
Contacting Service NSW to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Service NSW customer support by calling 13 77 88 number directly or International calling +61 2 8894 1555.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarter here: GPO Box 7057, Sydney NSW 2001 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Service NSW.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : DOT HOURS
Service NSW Reviews
Submit your review
The man at counter number 1 named as siraj seriously you need to change your attitude and the way of providing service .other staffs were so friendly except that person.