Sendle Business Hours
Sendle is an Australian-based company that provides courier services locally within the country. The company primarily competes with the government owned Australia Post and it is the first postal company in the country to offer fully carbon neutral delivery services. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Sendle, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Sendle hours of operation that includes Sendle opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Sendle Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am–5:30 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am–5:30 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat-Sun: Closed. The business center is on open Sat-Sun: Closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Sendle is open for business.
What time does Sendle Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||5:30 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||5:30 pm|
Sendle Holiday Hours
The Sendle website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
Public Holiday: Closed
Sendle Special Event Hours
Sendle company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Sendle to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Sendle customer support via contact form (Phone Number Not Available).
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Sendle customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Sydney, Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Sendle.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Boost Mobile Business Hours
Submit your review