Samsung Business Hours
Samsung is the largest electronics company in Australia. It operates wholesale and retail services both directly to the public and to other companies. Samsung’s services includes Mobile product,Home appliance product service. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Samsung, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Samsung hours of operation.
Samsung Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open 24 hours. The business center is open Monday to Friday:9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Weekends: The customer service department is Saturday to Sunday: Closed. The business center is closed on Saturday & Sunday. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Samsung is closed for business.
- Faults & technical support : Samsung’s faults and technical teams are open 24/7, all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Samsung Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM||6:00 PM|
Samsung Holiday Hours
The Samsung website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays. The holidays observed include:
Public Holiday: Closed
Samsung Special Event Hours
Samsung company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Samsung to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Samsung customer support by calling 1300 425 299 number directly. All other customers will need to call +61282935712.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Samsung customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 3 Murray Rose Ave, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127, Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Samsung .
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Hertz Hours
Submit your review
We had a Samsung TV for 9 years, and thought it was time to update to a new large TV, unfortunately our new Samsung tv has been in the repair shop for over 7 weeks.