Post Office Business Hours
The Australian Postal Corporation, operating as Australia Post, the government-owned corporation that provides postal services in Australia. The head office of Australia Post is located at 111 Bourke Street, Melbourne, which also serves as a post office. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Post Office, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Post Office hours of operation that includes Post Office opening hours, closing, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Post Office Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. The business center is open Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Weekends: The customer service department is on Saturday – Sunday: Closed. The business center is on Saturday – Sunday: Closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Post Office is closed for business.
- Faults & technical support : Post Office’s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Post Office Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||6:00 pm|
Post Office Holiday Hours
The Post Office website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Anzac Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
Christmas holiday, which means that no businesses nor homes will get mail on Christmas Day. This also counts out USPS packages. Because Christmas is a federal holiday, all federal offices are closed.
Post Offices nationwide will be open Christmas Eve, Tuesday, Dec. 24, and New Year’s Eve, Tuesday, Dec. 31.
Post Office Special Event Hours
Post Office company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Post Office to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Post Office customer support by calling (13 7678) number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 111 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3004 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Post Office.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : CHADSTONE HOURS
Post Office Reviews
Submit your review
Always busy, but line move steady staff try their. best