Recently updated on February 7th, 2023 at 05:38 am
Origin Energy Business Hours
As Australia’s largest energy retailer, Origin has approximately 4.217 million customers, servicing both large energy customers and the residential and small business market. Product and service offerings include electricity, natural gas and LPG. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Origin Energy, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Origin Energy hours of operation that includes Origin Energy opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Origin Energy Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 7:00 am–9:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 7:00 am–9:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat: 9:00 am–5:00 pm and Sun: closed. The business center is on open Sat: 9:00 am–5:00 pm and Sun: closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Origin Energy is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : Origin Energy‘s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Origin Energy Australia open and close?
|Store hours today
Origin Energy Holiday Hours
The Origin Energy website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
Origin Energy Special Event Hours
Origin Energy company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Origin Energy to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Origin Energy customer support by calling 13 24 61 number directly.
- Email Contact: Not available email in the site.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 100 Waymouth St, Adelaide SA 5000 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Origin Energy.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : XIAOMI HOURS
Origin Energy Reviews
Submit your review
Why are they so bad at picking up their phones? I'm disappointed...
Very disappointed,electricity open 21,Sep
But the gas 30 Sep
Still not open yet, each time call them,the customer service said, somebody will come today, but!but! Nobody coming
Disappointing! After 12 years being at my property with my dog, all of a sudden you can't access my meter box? Because the dog at 7am was asleep inside the house, with all family members home. We watched your staff member go straight to the letter box, past the open gate with NO sign of a dog. didn't even attempt to walk down my drive way, and drop off a flyer. After 12 years this of the dog being here, it is now a problem. See ya
I’ve had nothing but a good experience with origin energy. Annie from customer sales who is no longer with the company went above and beyond. Charlotte from customer sales is amazing and does her best to give you the best discounts and credits.