officeworks Business Hours
officeworks is a chain of Australian office supplies stores operated under parent company Wesfarmers. The company was established in the early 1990s by Coles Myer. If you want to connect with the customer service department of officeworks, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about officeworks hours of operation that includes officeworks opening hours, closing, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
officeworks Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm The business center is open Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday – Sunday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. The business center is open on Saturday – Sunday: 9:00 am-5:00 pm In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, officeworks is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : officeworks’s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does officeworks Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
officeworks Holiday Hours
The officeworks website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Labor Day
- Boxing Day
- Anzac Day
officeworks Special Event Hours
officeworks company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting officeworks to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach officeworks customer support by calling 1300 633 423 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the officeworks customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 236-262 E Boundary Rd, Bentleigh East VIC 3165
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for officeworks.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : COLES HOURS
Submit your review
Pathetic website. I asked about hours of operation and could not find an answer
I was servedby Parminder at Innaloo office in WA... on 25 Jan 21 he seemed reluctant to give me a receipt .....very buzy time people buying stuff for new school year .....but when I got home my receipt ( he took my debit cardand just tapped ot each time....and I could not see amount ......hey I know Smith Family is good cause .....bit I myself have very little money coming in and this fortnight large bills......$20 showed up as donation to Smith Family ......Parminder did not ask BASICALLY $20 TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT ASKING....BASICALLY IT IS LIKE FRAUD OR STEALING .....SO SO LOWDOWN. Then I tried to ring the store ....pressed option 2 for store itens ....phone just rangand rang went from one line to another...then I rang store again and pressed 3 for orders same thing happened ....finally got through by pressing general enquiries gotput through to supervisor Steve who looked up my receipt details .....I explained all my issues .. .now if I go back it is a 25 minute drive the ques etc. explained I wanted .oney back in account ....I was expecting that $ 20 in account ...I am on a very tight budget. I wrote down Steve and wanted more info ...was told he cant give me his surname and he is the only Steve who is manager ....didnt give me loggin or anything I did ask ....was told he will take up with finance. I asked Steve for a direct number ....by now you probably see how bad service is .....he only gave me the main store number told that the only number.....Oh and get this he told me the original guy who served me ...PARMINDER is a manage ....after all this drama I explained should at least get $ 100 gify card ...well you decide wpuld you go there ......or JBHI for stuff and Big W ....I know where I will be going and Iknow whatI will be discussing with all if no giftcard given and no apology given ......how rude to do such ..and does rhe store sound organised .....hey you decide
Great customer service
Standing in line waiting with not enough staff on while two staff do nothing at the front counter. would be a good move to get your staff to where the line up is.