Nokia Business Hours
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Nokia, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Nokia hours of operation that includes Nokia opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Nokia Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 24 Hours. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 24 Hours.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on Sat-Sun: 24 Hours. The business center is on Sat-Sun: 24 Hours. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Nokia is closed for business.
- Faults & technical support : Nokia‘s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Nokia Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
Nokia Holiday Hours
The Nokia website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Australia Day
- Good Friday
- Anzac Day
- Queen’s Birthday
- Labour Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
Nokia Special Event Hours
Nokia company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Nokia to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Nokia customer support by calling 1300 366 733 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Nokia customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Level 21, 1 Market St Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Nokia.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : ABC Business Hours
Submit your review