NDIS Business Hours
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a scheme of the Australian Government that funds costs associated with disability. The scheme was legislated in 2013 and went into full operation in 2020. The scheme is administered by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) and overseen by the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission (NDIS Commission). If you want to connect with the customer service department of NDIS, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about NDIS hours of operation that includes NDIS opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
NDIS Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat-Sun: Closed. The business center is on open Sat-Sun: Closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, NDIS is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : NDIS‘s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days.
What time does NDIS Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||8:00 am|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||8:00 am|
|Thursday||8:00 am||8:00 am|
|Friday||8:00 am||8:00 am|
|Saturday||8:00 am||8:00 am|
|Sunday||8:00 am||8:00 am|
NDIS Holiday Hours
The NDIS website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- ANZAC Day
NDIS Special Event Hours
NDIS company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting NDIS to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach NDIS customer support by calling 1800 800 110 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Youi customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: GPO Box 700 Canberra ACT 2601 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for NDIS.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Lumo Energy Business Hours
Submit your review