Nab Business Hours
National Australia Bank was formed as National Commercial Banking Corporation of Australia Limited in 1982 by the merger of National Bank of Australasia and the Commercial Banking Company of Sydney. The resulting company was subsequently renamed National Australia Bank Limited. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Nab, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Nab hours of operation that includes Nab opening hours, closing, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Nab Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm. The business center is open Monday to Friday: 9:30 am – 4:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Saturday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm and Sunday 9:00 am–6:00 pm. The business center is on open Saturday: 9:30 am – 4:00 pm and Sunday 9:30 am–4:00 pm. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Nab is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : Nab’s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Nab Australia open and close?
Banks opening & closing hours may affected by covid-19
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:30 am||4:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:30 am||4:00 pm|
Nab Holiday Hours
The Nab website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Labour Day
- Good Friday
- ANZAC Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Bank Holiday
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- New Year’s Day
Since Christmas Eve is not an official federal holiday, most people have to work. However, it is a partial day off or a full day off in some states.
Open in 2019 on New Year’s Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving or Christmas Day.
Nab Special Event Hours
Nab company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Nab to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Nab customer support by calling 13 22 65 number directly and International +61 3 8641 9886.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Nab.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : STATE LIBRARY HOURS
Submit your review
I just received an email from venmo about a purchase I know nothing about to patreon and the telephone banking tells me at 6pm Tuesday 28th December that the phone banking is closed for the public Holiday. Since when has this day been a public holiday.Woeful service and getting worse might be time to getrid of the card
Been ringing and ringing,....but i get a robot....telling me over and over that someone will actually answer the phone. BUT nothing happens!! I hang up again,...
Needed to contact NAB but didn't receive security code. Changed my phone numbers and submitted but they sent code to old unused mobile so unable to do so. Phoning is all automated and they ask for numbers I do not have. No Email. Really frustrated. Am abroad so cannot go to ranch.
Really long wait for assistance at lunch times - even if there are only a few people in the queue. I get that everyone has lunch, but surely a bank in the middle of the city would realise that customer go there on lunch breaks