Medicare Business Hours
Medicare is the publicly funded universal health care system in Australia. Operated by the Department of Human Services, Medicare is the primary funder of health care in Australia, funding primary health care for Australian citizens and permanent residents including Norfolk Island. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Medicare, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Medicare hours of operation.
Medicare Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open daily 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. The business center is open daily from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, local time.
- Weekends: The customer service department is Closed on Saturday and Sunday. The business center is closed on Saturday & Sunday. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Medicare is closed for business.
- Faults & service support : Medicare’s faults and customer support teams are open 24/7, all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Medicare Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:30 AM||4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM||4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM||4:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM||4:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM||4:30 PM|
Medicare Holiday Hours
The Medicare website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays. The holidays observed include:
- New Year’s Day
- Australia Day
- Anzac Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
Medicare Special Event Hours
Medicare company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Medicare to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Medicare customer support by calling 132 011 number directly. If you need Medicare Entitlement Statement (MES) service you will need to call 1300 300 271.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Medicare customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Medicare Compensation Recovery, GPO BOX 2436, BRISBANE QLD 4001
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Medicare .
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Lenovo Business Hours
Submit your review
It's obvious reception staff are hardened by the way many people behave towards them. I saw some of that behaviour and it's inexcusable. However, that does not permit them to return the compliment by treating decent people who need help with a problem with a total lack of respect and dignity. This is the first time I've been in a Medicare office for as long as I can remember and I was disgusted with how I was treated.
very rude put me on hold and never got back on. Her name was Barbara and said her name so fast . I dont know why they have people like that working there.
Very rude. I just wanted to ask about how Medicare works and the person helping me didn’t even want to let me finish my sentence.