Macquarie Bank Business Hours
Macquarie Group Limited is an Australian multinational independent investment bank and financial services company. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Macquarie Bank, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Macquarie Bank hours of operation that includes Macquarie Bank opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Macquarie Bank Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is closed on Sat-Sun. The business center is closed on Sat to Sun. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Macquarie Bank is open for business.
What time does Macquarie Bank Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
Macquarie Bank Holiday Hours
The Macquarie Bank website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Australia Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Anzac Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
Macquarie Bank Special Event Hours
Macquarie Bank company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Macquarie Bank to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Macquarie Bank customer support by calling 1300 368 908 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Macquarie Bank customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 50 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Macquarie Bank.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : EastLink Business Hours
Macquarie Bank Reviews
Submit your review