Law Library Business Hours
Sir Redmond Barry established the Library of the Supreme Court of Victoria in 1853 to provide world-class provision of legal resources for the legal profession of Victoria. Since then the legal profession in Victoria has funded a library to enhance the administration of justice. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Law Library, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Law Library hours of operation that includes Law Library opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Law Library Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Thu: 8:30 am–6:00 pm and Fri: 8:30 am–5:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Thu: 8:30 am–6:00 pm and Fri: 8:30 am–5:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on Sat-Sun: closed. The business center is on Sat-Sun: closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Law Library is closed for business.
- Faults & technical support : Law Library‘s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Law Library Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
Law Library Holiday Hours
The Law Library website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New year’s Day
- Christmas Day
- Public holiday
Law Library Special Event Hours
Law Library company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
26 November 2019: Tour of the Supreme Court Library for legal professionals:
Take a tour and get to know the history, architecture and collection of the Supreme Court Library.
This 60 minute tour is recommended for the legal profession, exploring all four levels of the Library and showcasing the range of current and historical resources that are available in the collection.
Contacting Law Library to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Law Library customer support by calling 03 8600 2009 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 210 William St, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Law Library.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : PRAHRAN MARKET HOURS
Law Library Reviews
Submit your review
Plenty of study spaces and students here usually behave well so that you will be able to study in peace.