iPrimus Business Hours
iPrimus is an Australian telecommunications company and wholly owned subsidiary of Vocus Communications. iPrimus primarily focuses on fixed, mobile and broadband services. If you want to connect with the customer service department of iPrimus, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about iPrimus hours of operation that includes iPrimus opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
iPrimus Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am-8:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am-8:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on Sat-Sun: closed. The business center is on Sat-Sun: closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, iPrimus is closed for business.
- Faults & technical support : iPrimus‘s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does iPrimus Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||8:00 pm|
iPrimus Holiday Hours
The iPrimus website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas day
- New year’s day
iPrimus Special Event Hours
iPrimus company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting iPrimus to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach iPrimus customer support by calling 13 17 89 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Huntingdale Rd, Huntingdale VIC 3166 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for iPrimus.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : ING HOURS
Submit your review
Good meeting spot with cafe in building foyer and many chairs