IKEA Adelaide Business Hours
IKEA is a European multinational group that designs and sells ready-to-assemble furniture, kitchen appliances and home accessories, among other useful goods and occasionally home services. Founded in Sweden in 1943 by 17-year-old Ingvar Kamprad, IKEA has been the world’s largest furniture retailer since 2008. If you want to connect with the customer service department of IKEA Adelaide, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about IKEA Adelaide hours of operation that includes IKEA Adelaide opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
IKEA Adelaide Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 10:00 am–9:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 10:00 am–9:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat – Sun: 9:00 am–5:00 pm. The business center is on open Sat – Sun: 9:00 am–5:00 pm. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, IKEA Adelaide is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : IKEA Adelaide’s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does IKEA Adelaide Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||10:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
IKEA Adelaide Holiday Hours
The IKEA Adelaide website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Boxing Day
New Year’s Day is the end of the holiday season and the first federal holiday of 2017, which means some stores will remain open and others will close their doors for the entire day
IKEA Adelaide Special Event Hours
IKEA Adelaide company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting IKEA Adelaide to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach IKEA Adelaide customer support by calling 08 8234 3333 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 397 Sir Donald Bradman Drive Adelaide Airport SA 5950 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
- IKEA Adelaide Customer Service
- Website IKEA Adelaide
- IKEA Adelaide Facebook Page
- IKEA Adelaide Twitter Page
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for IKEA Adelaide.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : BEST & LESS HOURS
IKEA Adelaide Reviews
Submit your review
Not very good service for ordering on line, an error comes up or the order stays dormant and could not click to pay. Not Happy
Horrible online service every time you go to checkout comes up with error, tried for 3 days now i give up, Multi million dollar company that don't work..
Good food someone else cooks for you with meals throughout the day and 7 days a week in child friendly area. Store is laid out well and you can easily find your new items. Lots of parking lose to building and pickup spots close to the door for taking times home/
We went at a relatively quiet time. Food range and price is great. Selection and display of products is good. My son had his first time in the kids area and loved it. I would give it 5 stars but the playground from the upper level has been