iiNet Business Hours
IiNet is an Australian Internet Service Provider and a leading challenger in the telecommunications market. The business offers ADSL-based Internet access, using their own ADSL2+ infrastructure and reselling Telstra ADSL services, in addition to reselling the NBN. IiNet also provides optical-fibre, dial-up, and voice services. If you want to connect with the customer service department of iiNet, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about iiNet hours of operation that includes iiNet opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
iiNet Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 8:30 am–5:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 8:30 am–5:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat: 9:00 am–5:00 pm and Sun: closed. The business center is on open Sat: 9:00 am–5:00 pm and Sun: closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, iiNet is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : iiNet‘s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does iiNet Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
iiNet Holiday Hours
The iiNet website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Public holiday
iiNet Special Event Hours
iiNet company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting iiNet to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach iiNet customer support by calling 13 22 58 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 502 Hay St, Subiaco WA 6008, Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for iiNet.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : SONY HOURS
Submit your review
Say they can provide Adsl, ask for direct debit details, then say they can't provide service because I have a order with another provider. Tell them I don't, they contact me on three separate occasions tell me same thing. Get fed up with