Foxtel Business Hours
Foxtel Management Pty Limited is an Australian pay television company, operating in cable television, direct broadcast satellite television, and IPTV streaming services. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Foxtel, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Foxtel hours of operation.
Foxtel Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm, local time. The business center is open daily from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, Sydney time.
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday 10:00 am – 6:00 pm and Sunday: Closed. The business center is closed on Sunday. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Foxtel is closed for business.
- Faults & technical support : Foxtel’s faults and technical teams are open 24/7, all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Foxtel Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM||6:00 PM|
Foxtel Holiday Hours
The Foxtel website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is open on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays. The holidays observed include:
- New Year’s Day
- Labor Day
- Boxing Day
- Christmas Day
Foxtel Special Event Hours
Foxtel company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Foxtel to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Foxtel customer support by calling 131 999 number directly. If you are oversees customer calling +61 3 8325 2701. For Customer technical support calling this number 1800 500 002
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Foxtel customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 5 Thomas Holt Dr, Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Foxtel .
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : TNT Business Hours
Submit your review
Went online fri. Evening with virtual woman to cancel Netflix due to no service faults being dealt with at all. So easily done but this virtual woman also wipes out 3/4 of my Foxtel package. Who told it to do that.??? Of course same woman goes home early and has got her paybacks for the company , quietly and signed out. Well done stupid. Ombudsman time. How does Foxtel give so little, do so little and get it soooo wrong yet cost so much. ??? Easily worst product of its kind around, but thanks to Gillards sweetheart deal to tv bosses to switch to digital , for many in regional areas Foxtel is all the choice we have. Meaning, we have NO choice & Foxtel have zero care factor, just pay.
Foxtel has the worst teleautomated system, so frustrating
Told I won't have a technician till Friday..so 3days without Foxtel..also I can't even get normal channels on the t.v.