FedEx Business Hours
FedEx is a one Australian multinational courier delivery solutions firm. The business is famous for its overnight shipping support and pioneering a system that can track packages and supply real-time updates on package location. FedEx provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of transportation, e-commerce and company services. If you want to connect with the customer service department of FedEx, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about FedEx hours of operation that includes FedEx opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
FedEx Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 8:00 am–7:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 8:00 am–7:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat: 8:00 am–12:00 pm and Sun: closed. The business center is on open Sat: 8:00 am–12:00 pm and Sun: closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, FedEx is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : FedEx‘s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does FedEx Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am||12:00 pm|
FedEx Holiday Hours
The FedEx website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Memorial Day
- Presidents Day
- Columbus Day
If you need to ship on Christmas Day or any other day of the year, we have you covered with FedEx Same Day® service.
FedEx Special Event Hours
FedEx company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Entertainment and Special Event Shipping:
FedEx Custom Critical specializes in providing safe and secure shipping solutions when our customers are in the spotlight. From going coast-to-coast overnight to deliver concert equipment to ensuring props are in place for live television broadcasts, you can count on us before the lights are on.
Contacting FedEx to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach FedEx customer support by calling 13 26 10 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 2 Military Rd, Matraville NSW 2036 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for FedEx.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : SCGH HOURS
Submit your review
Great service and good location not too hard to find