Recently updated on January 23rd, 2024 at 05:21 am
Dan Murphy’s is an Australian liquor supermarket chain owned by Woolworths Limited, with 226 stores across the country. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Dan Murphy, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Dan Murphy hours of operation that includes Dan Murphy opening hours, closing, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Most Dan Murphy Store are OPEN on these holidays
Many people love to enjoy a drink or two on Christmas Day and therefore popular liquor stores such as Dan Murphy’s can get very busy during this time.
- Christmas Eve (Dec 24): All centres open
- Boxing Day (Dec 26): All stores open
- Public holiday (Dec 27): All stores open
- New Year’s Eve (Dec 31): All stores open
- New Year’s Day (Jan 1): All stores open
- Public holiday (Jan 2): All stores open
Dan Murphy Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm. The business center is open Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on the open Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and Sunday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm. The business center is on open Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and Sunday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Dan Murphy is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : Dan Murphy’s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Dan Murphy Australia open and close?
|Store hours today
Dan Murphy Holiday Hours
The Dan Murphy website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day (Dec 25): All stores closed, with the exception of a limited number of stores open
All Dan Murphy’s stores will be open, as will all BWS stores in NSW, ACT and Tasmania. Cinema chains Hoyts and Event will be open as normal across the country, as will 7-Eleven stores, while Bunnings stores will be open 7am-7pm.
Dan Murphy Special Event Hours
Dan Murphy company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Dan Murphy to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Dan Murphy customer support by calling 1300 72 33 88 number directly or International calling for +61 2 9324 0100.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Alphington Street, Alphington VIC 3078, Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Q. Who owns Dan Murphy’s in Australia?
A. Endeavour Group
Q. What is CEO of Murphy Australia?
A. Agnieszka Pfeiffer-Smith
Q. Dan Murphy australia what do work?
A. Australia’s favourite liquor store
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Dan Murphy.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: BWS HOURS
Dan Murphy Reviews
Submit your review
Dan Murphy Sale store is the best store that I have been to in the alcahol purchasing businesses with out a doubt. Staff are the most helpful courteous and it is a pleasureable experience every time I go there, which is once a week. Nothing is ever too hard and me being senior in years and walk with the aid of a walking stick, they will not allow me to carry my purchases out to my car, they will put on their high vis vest and carry it to my car and they know my car on sight, and put my order in the boot. Always have the time to chat and solve earth's problems or will just listen to my winge. To finish I can honestly say that I look forward to shopping there and chatting with a staff member, and they all know me and greet me with a smile and other than your usual is there anything else I can do for you. They are remind me of the old fashion service back in the 60s.Dans is the best 10 out of 5. Regards Stuart Hillier
Really great range here. There's a lot of good bar accessories and always a decent can cooler offering.