Recently updated on February 7th, 2023 at 05:29 am
Couriers Please Business Hours
CouriersPlease is uniquely placed to service Australians through its independently owned franchisee fleet of couriers. Today, Couriers Please has grown into a leading parcel delivery expert with nationwide coverage across Australia. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Couriers Please, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Couriers Please hours of operation that includes Couriers Please opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Couriers Please Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 8:00 am–6:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 8:00 am–6:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on Sat-Sun: closed. The business center is on Sat-Sun: closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Couriers Please is closed for business.
- Faults & technical support : Couriers Please‘s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Couriers Please Australia open and close?
|Store hours today
Couriers Please Holiday Hours
The Couriers Please website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas day
- New year’s day
- Boxing day
- Labor day
- Australian day
Couriers Please Special Event Hours
Couriers Please company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Couriers Please to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Couriers Please customer support by calling 1300 361 000 number directly.
- Email Contact: Not available email in the site.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 9/11 Desmond Ave, Marleston SA 5033 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Couriers Please.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : BRANDS EXCLUSIVE HOURS
Couriers Please Reviews
Submit your review
Waiting on part 2 of a KMart delivery.First part arrived after 2 days.on the 11/10/23couriers please informed that 2nd was ready to be picked up-nothing since then.Ask the stupid virtual assistant - tells me consignment number which is on correspondence from cp isn’t right.I am over this -They are hopeless.Maybe should be called ‘Swift & Shift’KMart will hear about this also
Driver dropped off card in letterbox claiming I was "closed" rather than walk a few steps to my front door where I was waiting. Later told by CP they will deliver the next day. Waited home, no delivery. Now I'm being told it may take another 5 days! But I've found the ideal solution: NEVER USE COURIERSPLEASE AGAIN!!!!
I was home and they didn't even bother knocking on my door, immediatley leaving a "were sorry we missed you, you weren't at home email which was immensely disapointing
I actually give these guys zero. I will never ever use them again. Courier said they tried to deliver my parcel...... I don't think so.... 4 if us at home. One sitting right near the front door. No one knocked or yelled out or anything. I had the dogs inside with me to and they are the best Door bells.... So no you didn't try to deliver. Why can't people just do there jobs properly. It's not rocket science. They were meant to redeliver by end of business today and after staying home all day, another surprise. Nothing..... Its now the weekend so I have to wait till Monday to sort out. But heaven forbid you can talk to a real person. Very dissapointed.
Catching the courier delivery is as difficult as catching the green flash at sunset....elusive!
They leave a note with no location notes to pick up.
Phone lines are closed on weekends. Not allowing my to find where my parcel is is so frustrating as a customer! Just write it on the slip!
if you're a company, use someone else for deliveries. These people don't deliver at all and promise to find packages that they never find.
Worst company ever! Lost, damaged and late parcels. Tracking lies, no cards left. I hate these guys!!!! DO NOT USE
He throws the package on the screen door. I can hear the loud bang I was wakened by the noise. It happens a few times.
They didn't even bother knocking, I was very much home and waiting but instead they thought it would easier to drop off a "Sorry we missed you card".