Commonwealth Bank Business Hours
The Commonwealth Bank is Australia’s largest retail bank and offers customers a range of products and services, including loans, credit cards, transaction and savings accounts. It has the largest branch and ATM network. It also offers services to people planning to move to Australia. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Commonwealth Bank, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Commonwealth Bank hours of operation that includes Commonwealth Bank opening hours, closing, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Commonwealth Bank Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday to Thursday: 9:30 am – 4:00 pm and Friday: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm. The business center is open Monday to Thursday: 9:30 am – 4:00 pm and Friday: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Saturday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm and Sunday: Closed. The business center is on open Saturday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm and Sunday: Closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Commonwealth Bank is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : Commonwealth Bank’s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Commonwealth Bank Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:30 am||4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:30 am||4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:30 am||4:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:30 am||4:00 pm|
|Friday||9:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am||2:00 pm|
Commonwealth Bank Holiday Hours
The Commonwealth Bank website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Christmas Eve
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- Summer bank holiday
- Easter Monday
Boxing Day is a bank holiday. If Boxing Day falls on a Saturday, the following Monday is a bank holiday. If Christmas Day falls on a Saturday, the following Monday and Tuesday are bank holidays.
Commonwealth Bank Special Event Hours
Commonwealth Bank company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Commonwealth Bank to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Commonwealth Bank customer support by calling (03) 9663 5900 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
- Commonwealth Bank Customer Service
- Website Commonwealth Bank
- Commonwealth Bank Facebook Page
- Commonwealth Bank Twitter Page
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Commonwealth Bank.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : HARVEY NORMAN HOURS
Commonwealth Bank Reviews
Submit your review
Terrible business teller, we were there to open up a new business account and the lady who look after the business banking is straight up rude if she is gonna treat me like that one more time she will loose her teeth guaranteed.