Commander Business Hours
Commander is an Australian telecommunications company serving business customers as part of the Vocus Group. Commander has been a dedicated business. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Commander, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Commander hours of operation that includes Commander opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Commander Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am–5:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am–5:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat-Sun: Closed. The business center is on open Sat-Sun: Closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Commander is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : Commander‘s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Commander Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
Commander Holiday Hours
The Commander website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Saturday
- Easter Sunday
- Australia Day
- Canberra Day
- Easter Monday
- Anzac Day
- Reconciliation Day
- Queen’s Birthday
- Labour Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
Commander Special Event Hours
The company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Commander to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Commander customer support by calling 132 777 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Commander customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 2A Allison Rd, Wyong, NSW 2259, Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Commander.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : LG Business Hours
Submit your review