Coles Toowong Business Hours
Coles Toowong Supermarkets is a Australian supermarket chain store headquartered in Melbourne and owned by Colyoes Group. On 9 April 1914 young GJ Coles opened the first Coles store in Smith St, By the end of the decade, the company has shifted course from its origins as a variety. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Coles Toowong, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Coles Toowong hours of operation that includes Coles Toowong opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Coles Toowong Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 7:00 am-9:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 7:00 am-9:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat: 7:00 am-9:00 pm and Sun: 9:00 am-6:00 pm. The business center is on open Sat: 7:00 am-9:00 pm and Sun: 9:00 am-6:00 pm. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Coles Toowong is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : Coles Toowong‘s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Coles Toowong Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||7:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Friday||7:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Saturday||7:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
Coles Toowong Holiday Hours
The Coles Toowong website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Public Holiday
- New year’s Day
- Boxing Day
- Christmas Day
Coles Toowong Special Event Hours
Coles Toowong company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Coles Toowong to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Coles Toowong customer support by calling (07) 3335 4600 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Sherwood Rd, Toowong, 4066 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Coles Toowong.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : MITRE 10 HOURS
Coles Toowong Reviews
Submit your review
Rude staff, no customer service at all. I’m hearing impaired at no point did I hear any warning the store was closed, after grabbing a few things I ran back through the green goods only to have a female employee stand between myself and salad? Then to tell me to leave the item and leave? While the store and employees continued to work and serve customers I felt so embarrassed I left my items there and won’t be back. Even when trying to reason with the employee it was so brash. I understand closing times and everyone has bad days but at no point did I feel the need to be treated so inappropriate over salad? It even feel silly making a review including it but I think staff need extra training when it comes to basic customer service skills/leaving bad days at the door and probably on a new closing routine as the current one of leave everything open/unlocked and keep serving up until you’re literally chasing customers down isle to be borderline excessive. I’d give 0 if I could.
Poor customer service staff are young and dont care., a lot of restocking staff and cages clutter up issiles in busy periods sometimes no stock on shelfs. This is the problem with being the only food store in toowong
I felt like a bit of SEAFOOD. Your mussels were all already open (server did not even know how dangerous this is) Your other fish all looked dry and tired -especially your salmon (discoloured and not edible) We are an island surrounded by abundant seafood. Disgrace. Get your 'act together'
Many of your shelves were only PARTIALLY STOCKED (yet your nearby Indooroopilly branch is not neglected like this)
I will not shop in Toowong again
I don't normally shop at Coles. This particular store has a pretty good range and I'd shop there again.