Centrelink Business Hours
The Centrelink Master Program, or more commonly known as Centrelink, is a Department of Human Services master program of the Australian Government. The majority of Centrelink’s services are the disbursement of social security payments. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Centrelink, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Centrelink hours of operation that includes Centrelink opening hours, closing, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Centrelink Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. The business center is open Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on Saturday – Sunday: Closed. The business center is on Saturday-Sunday: Closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Centrelink is closed for business.
- Faults & technical support : Centrelink’s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Centrelink Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
Centrelink Holiday Hours
The Centrelink website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Anzac Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
Centrelink Special Event Hours
Centrelink company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Centrelink to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Centrelink customer support by calling 13 24 68 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 13 Lonsdale Street Braddon ACT 2612 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Centrelink.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : IKEA HOURS
Submit your review
Shockingly very terribly wrong (grammatically, syntax and spelling) language in the above pages: who is actually allowed to get away with this while working for the government? Please correct your information pages!
Why was Centrelink offices closed in Townsville on the 28th/12/2022?
why do you put a contact number which doesnt work 132468. I spent a lot of time to find a contact with you without succes .Wanted an appt.with Centrelink in Osborne Park .....Very disappointed a lot of Numbers got this beeeeeeep ....not working . Wasting time ....
Very friendly and helpful, professional staff. I waited for less than 5 mins for my name to be called. Appreciated their great service.