Cathay Pacific Business Hours
Cathay Pacific Airways Limited, more widely known as Cathay Pacific, is the flag carrier of Hong Kong, with its head office and main hub located at Hong Kong International Airport. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Cathay Pacific, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Cathay Pacific hours of operation that includes Cathay Pacific opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Cathay Pacific Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday – Friday: 24 Hours. The business center is open Monday – Friday: 24 Hours.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on Saturday, Sunday: 24 Hours. The business center is on Saturday, Sunday: 24 Hours. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Cathay Pacific is Closed for business.
What time does Cathay Pacific Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||24 Hours||24 Hours|
|Tuesday||24 Hours||24 Hours|
|Wednesday||24 Hours||24 Hours|
|Thursday||24 Hours||24 Hours|
|Friday||24 Hours||24 Hours|
|Saturday||24 Hours||24 Hours|
|Sunday||24 Hours||24 Hours|
Cathay Pacific Holiday Hours
The Cathay Pacific website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is Closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays. For more information to visit on official website.
Cathay Pacific Special Event Hours
This company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Cathay Pacific to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Cathay Pacific customer support by call +61 131 747 number directly
- Email Contact: email@example.com
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Level 3, Sydney Airport, Sydney Airport Mascot, NSW, 2020, Australia.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Cathay Pacific.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: White Fox Hours
Cathay Pacific Reviews
Submit your review