Booking.com Business Hours
Booking.com has grown from a small Dutch start-up to one of the largest travel e-commerce companies in the world that established in 1996 in Amsterdam. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Booking.com, you can reach out by email, Live chat, phone, through social media or traditional mail. You can also contact the corporate team or the customer service team at your local office. Today, we will discuss about Booking.com hours of operation.
Booking.com Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The local customer service department is open 24 hours and 7 days a week. The regular business hours are associated with the local office. You can contact your local office or the customer service department for additional details.
- Weekends: The local customer service department is open 24 hours and 7 days a week.
What time does Booking.com Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||24 Hours||24 Hours|
|Tuesday||24 Hours||24 Hours|
|Wednesday||24 Hours||24 Hours|
|Thursday||24 Hours||24 Hours|
|Friday||24 Hours||24 Hours|
|Saturday||24 Hours||24 Hours|
|Sunday||24 Hours||24 Hours|
Booking.com Holiday Hours
The Booking.com Australia is not closed for the holidays.
Booking.com Special Event Hours
There is no mention of special events on the official website. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Booking.com to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Booking.com customer support by calling 0282281535 number directly. You can call Booking.com customer care at the phone number +61 (0) 2 9255 9200 from abroad. You can also contact the corporate headquarters at +61 (0) 2 9255 9200, Monday through Friday Office time.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Booking.com customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, The customer service department will reply within 48 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Booking.com B.V.Herengracht 5971017 CE Amsterdam Netherlands
- Social Media: Customers can also connect with the Booking.com customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours. if you can’t receive a reply, you will need to reach out to the customer service department by phone number.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Booking.com .
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Jetstar Hours of Operations
Submit your review
The service has gone downhill in the last year - AVOID AT ALL COST. They leave you open to fraud and side with property owners. Don't trust them with your credit card details.