Bank of Queensland Business Hours
The Bank of Queensland, formerly known as the Brisbane Permanent Benefit Building and Investment Society between 1874–1970, is an Australian retail bank with headquarters in Brisbane, Queensland. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Bank of Queensland, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Bank of Queensland hours of operation that includes Bank of Queensland opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Bank of Queensland Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm. The business center is open Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Sunday: Closed. The business center is on Saturday, Sunday: Closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Bank of Queensland is Closed for business.
What time does Bank of Queensland Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
Bank of Queensland Holiday Hours
The Bank of Queensland website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is Closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays. For more information to visit on official website.
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
- Brisbane Tennis Cup
- New Year’s Day
- Summer holiday
- Australia Day
- Easter holiday
- Good Friday
- Holy Saturday
- Easter Monday
- Easter holiday
- Anzac Day
Bank of Queensland Special Event Hours
This company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Bank of Queensland to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Bank of Queensland customer support by call 1300 55 72 72 number directly
- Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 100 Skyring Ter L 6, Newstead, Queensland, 4006, Australia.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Bank of Queensland.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: White Fox Hours
Bank of Queensland Reviews
Submit your review