Recently updated on February 7th, 2023 at 10:20 am
Bank of Melbourne Business Hours
Bank of Melbourne is a financial institution operating in Victoria, Australia. A subsidiary of the Westpac Group, it was re-established as a separate thing. The customer-facing activities of this company operate independently of the Westpac Group. Westpac has owned the Bank of Melbourne, and the rights to the brand, since its purchase of the bank in 1997. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Bank of Melbourne, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Bank of Melbourne hours of operation that includes Bank of Melbourne opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Bank of Melbourne Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon-Tue-Wed: 9:00 am–5:30 pm and Thu-Fri: 9:00 am–9:00 pm. The business center is open Mon-Tue-Wed: 9:00 am–5:30 pm and Thu-Fri: 9:00 am–9:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat: 9:00 am–5:00 pm and Sun: 10:00 am–5:00 pm. The business center is on open Sat: 9:00 am–5:00 pm and Sun: 10:00 am–5:00 pm. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Bank of Melbourne is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : Bank of Melbourne‘s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Bank of Melbourne Australia open and close?
|Store hours today
Bank of Melbourne Holiday Hours
The Bank of Melbourne website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Christmas day
- New year’s day
Bank of Melbourne Special Event Hours
Bank of Melbourne company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Bank of Melbourne to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Bank of Melbourne customer support by calling 13 22 66 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Bank of Melbourne.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : AUSTRALIAN IMMIGRATION HOURS
Bank of Melbourne Reviews
Submit your review
Worst service losing documented never return your calls