Auspost Business Hours
Australia Post is also known as The Australian Postal Corporation is the government-owned corporation that provides postal services in Australia. Australia Post is a government-owned postal service that was founded in the year 1809. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Auspost, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Auspost hours of operation.
Auspost Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open daily 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, local time. (except national public holidays).
- Weekends: The business center is closed on Saturday & Sunday.
- Auspost customer support : Auspost customer support teams are open 24/7, all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Auspost open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
Auspost Holiday Hours
The Auspost website offer details relating to hours of operation. Find out more about Auspost retail trading and delivery operations during national, state, regional and local public holidays. The holidays observed include:
National public holidays 2019
- New Year’s Day – Tuesday 1 January
- Australia Day – Monday 28 January
- Good Friday – Friday 19 April
- Easter Monday – Monday 22 April
- Anzac Day – Thursday 25 April
- Christmas Day – Wednesday 25 December
- Boxing Day – Thursday 26 December
Auspost Special Event Hours
Auspost company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Auspost to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Auspost customer support by calling 13 (13 76 78) number directly. If you need assistance with Business services, you will need to call 13 11 18.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Auspost customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 111 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Auspost .
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : eBay Hours of Operations
Submit your review
So out of date it is bizarre, poor rating system that forces you to give it a star at all to submit it
doesn't even deserve a star. This shop shouldn't even be a post office.
unprofessional and incompetent and rude
Try not to go there at all waste your time