Recently updated on February 7th, 2023 at 10:14 am
AusNet Services Business Hours
AusNet Services is an Australian energy company, which is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and the Singapore Exchange. AusNet Services is currently owned 31.1% by Singapore Power, 19.9% by State Grid Corporation of China and the other 49% is publicly owned. If you want to connect with the customer service department of AusNet Services, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about AusNet Services hours of operation that includes AusNet Services opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
AusNet Services Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat-Sun: Closed. The business center is on open Sat-Sun: Closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, AusNet Services is open for business.
What time does AusNet Services Australia open and close?
|Store hours today
AusNet Services Holiday Hours
The AusNet Services website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is open on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays. For more information to visit on official website.
AusNet Services Special Event Hours
AusNet Services company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting AusNet Services to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach AusNet Services customer support by calling 1300 360 795 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the AusNet Services customer service department, you will need to use this email firstname.lastname@example.org. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: Locked Bag 14051, Melbourne VIC 8001, Australia.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for AusNet Services.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Ansarada Business Hours
AusNet Services Reviews
Submit your review