ASX Business Hours
ASX is one of the world’s leading financial market exchanges. It operates at the heart of the globally attractive, deep and liquid Australian financial markets. Companies, corporates and issuers of capital from Australia and around the world engage with ASX to manage risk and to raise capital to grow. If you want to connect with the customer service department of ASX, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about ASX hours of operation that includes ASX opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
ASX Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri 8.30 am – 6.00 pm. The business center is open Mon to Fri 8.30 am – 6.00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on Sat – Sun: Closed. The business center is on Sat – Sun: Closed. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, ASX is closed for business.
- Faults & technical support : ASX’s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does ASX Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8.30 am||6.00 pm|
|Tuesday||8.30 am||6.00 pm|
|Wednesday||8.30 am||6.00 pm|
|Thursday||8.30 am||6.00 pm|
|Friday||8.30 am||6.00 pm|
ASX Holiday Hours
The ASX website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- Public holidays
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- ANZAC Day
- Queen’s Birthday
ASX 24 Trading calendar – 2019. The following details Trading Hours as they relate to the ASX 24 markets during domestic and international Public Holidays. Public Holidays refer to holidays observed by the respective Debt and/or Equity Financial Markets.
ASX Special Event Hours
ASX company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
ASX: world class, globally connected, internationally competitive, customer driven.
Contacting ASX to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach ASX customer support by calling (131 279) or 02 8973 3625 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Spotlight customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 20 Bridge Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for ASX.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : HARBOUR TOWN HOURS
Submit your review
(Translated by Google) TO ME.