Aldi Business Hours
The German chain Aldi opened its first Australian store in Sydney in 2001 and by 2004 had 54 stores across the eastern states. Aldi was founded by brothers Karl and Theo Albrecht in 1946 when they took over their mother’s store in Essen, Germany. If you want to connect with the customer service department of Aldi, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about Aldi hours of operation that includes Aldi opening hours, closing, holiday hours, easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
Aldi Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm The business center is open Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Weekends: The customer service department is open Saturday – Sunday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm. The business center is open on Saturday – Sunday: 8:00 am-8:00 pm In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, Aldi is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : Aldi’s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does Aldi Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||8:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am||9:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Sunday||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
Aldi Holiday Hours
The Aldi website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Easter Sunday
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve
For a long time, Aldi was closed on Memorial Day, with a “limited number” of stores open that day.
All ALDI stores aree will be open limited hours on Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
All stores will be open limited hours on Labor Day, many from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Aldi Special Event Hours
Aldi company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting Aldi to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach Aldi customer support by calling 13 25 34 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the Aldi customer service department, you will need to use this email ALDI@currentglobal.com After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: level 3/99 Mount St, North Sydney NSW 2059 Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Aldi.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : KMART HOURS
Submit your review
Good,, clean shopping area... accessible... and has parking area for costumer