AFCA Business Hours
The Australian Financial Complaints Authority or AFCA is an external dispute resolution scheme for consumers who are unable to resolve complaints with member financial services organisations. If you want to connect with the customer service department of AFCA, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about AFCA hours of operation that includes AFCA opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
AFCA Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am- 5:00 am. The business center is open Mon to Fri: 9:00 am-5:00 am.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on open Sat-Sun: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. The business center is on open Sat-Sun: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, AFCA is open for business.
- Faults & technical support : AFCA‘s faults and technical teams are open for all year round during working days & also public holidays.
What time does AFCA Australia open and close?
|Store hours today||Opening Hours||Closing Hours|
|Monday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
AFCA Holiday Hours
The AFCA website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is open on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays. For more information to visit on official website.
AFCA Special Event Hours
AFCA company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting AFCA to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach AFCA customer support by calling 1800 931 678 number directly.
- Email Contact: When you send an email to the AFCA customer service department, you will need to use this email email@example.com. After you send your email, you will receive a response within 24 hours.
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: GPO Box 3 Melbourne, VIC 3001, Australia.
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for AFCA.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read : Toyota Business Hours
Submit your review