AEG Australia Business Hours
Allgemeine Elektricitäts-Gesellschaft AG German for ‘General electricity company JSC’ AEG was a German producer of electrical equipment founded in Berlin as the Deutsche Edison-Gesellschaft für angewandte Elektricität in 1883 by Emil Rathenau. If you want to connect with the customer service department of AEG Australia, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. Today, we will discuss about AEG Australia hours of operation that includes AEG Australia opening hours, closing, holiday hours, Easter labor day opening and closing business hours.
AEG Australia Regular Business Hours
- Weekdays: The customer service department is open Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm. The business center is open Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Weekends: The customer service department is on Saturday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, Sunday 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. The business center is on Saturday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, Sunday 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. In the event a holiday falls on a weekday or weekend, AEG Australia is Closed for business.
What time does AEG Australia Australia open and close?
|Store hours today
AEG Australia Holiday Hours
The AEG Australia website offer details relating to hours of operation. Customer service is Closed on most public holidays. When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays. For more information to visit on official website.
- New Year’s Day
- Australia Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Anzac Day
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
AEG Australia Special Event Hours
AEG Australia company holds special events from time to time. You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events.
Contacting AEG Australia to Verify Business Hours
- Phone Number: You can reach AEG Australia customer support by call +61 1300 363 664 number directly
- Email Contact: N/A
- Mail: You can send your correspondence to the corporate headquarters here: 163 O’Riordan St, Mascot NSW 2020, Australia
- Social Media: Customers can connect with the customer service department through social media using their official Facebook or Twitter page, and click on the “message” button. you will receive a response from the customer service department within 24 hours.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for AEG Australia.
Got some questions? Or some suggestions? That’s why we’ve got a review section on this site! You can feel free to leave a review or two down below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Also Read: Christian Brothers College Hours